SpacemanBob Time Apple HD SpacemanBob Time Apple HD

Well...

Cute. The animation obviously has its own style, which I like.
But something that I think needs more attention is your transitions. They're kind of awkward at certain points, both the animation and audio transitions. And by awkward, what I mean mostly is abrupt. Most specifically when he was traveling through time.

Not bad, though. Funny little idea. Keep it up.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Nice.

This was great. Really hilarious, and the animation and voice acting are superb. Well done.

One thing, though, I'm not really an oversensitive person, but still I found the tumor-related gore a bit... gross. I didn't really think it was funny.

Other than that, it's fantastic. Good job.

Sugar Rush (Hi guys) Sugar Rush (Hi guys)

Holy god

Fucking trippy.

I'm not even sure why I'm rating this so high. I think I've been hypnotized.
What the f--

MarcyVF responds:

FULL OF WIN

Tans.hk

Gyossait Gyossait

Ahhhhhh...

I fucking love this genre. The whole creepy other universe Cthulu type deal. I wish there were more games and movies like this.

The atmosphere is spectacular, the music fits it perfectly, and I love that it looks like an SNES game. I thought that fact really made it interesting, going along with the theme.

I did have one problem, but it's probably because I'm just not great at video games sometimes. But the one-hit death really bothered me sometimes, especially when I was getting so into the game but then this one fucking enemy would keep killing me because I couldn't get the gun back. Maybe if you didn't lose the weapon when you died... that would be nice.

Otherwise. Please make more.